Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Silly Putty Spends the Night

This morning my son said, "Mom, come check the silly putty in my bed." Needless to say I asked him to repeat what he'd said. Being intrigued, I ventured into dangerous territory... the bunkbeds. My son pulled back covers to reveal a molten puddle of silver goo stuck securely to his sheets, and pillow cases, and t-shirt that he'd slept in. Before I got hysterical I asked, "How did THIS happen?" He responded matter-of-factly, "I was playing with the silly putty in bed last night and I guess I got sleepy and fell asleep." Hmmmmm. Frankly it looked as if the Silver Surfer had had an accident in the bed. Slowly but surely I was able to stick the silly putty to itself and expunge it from the bedclothes. FYI: silver silly putty does leave behind a stain - thank God for Stain Stick! All's well that sticks together I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment