Saturday, February 21, 2009

Some of the Most Frightening Words to Hear as a Parent...

"Guess what I just found in the bathroom??????"

My son said this as he returned to the dinner table tonight. My husband and I looked at each other with a fair amount of unabashed fear in our eyes. The things that went through my mind had to do with bodily fluid accidents via one of our 3 pets... I'm afraid to ask what my husband's guess was. Luckily, and with a huge sigh of relief, our son answered his own question when he heard none from us. "A cricket!" Whew. And it was even still alive... imagine that.

3 comments:

  1. You could FAIL BLOG that! So funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! At least it was only a cricket. Did it get a one-way ticket to the yard, or did it become a science experiment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course it was released into the back yard. What else would one expect from a child who names bait shrimp, moss and tree seedlings?

    ReplyDelete